Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> Hoi,
> Given that we should be moving forward not backward, it makes more sense to
> provide Unicode 5.1 characters and webfonts.

If you'll indulge my curiosity for a moment, how well is this dealt with
on clients? Presumably webfonts would solve the display issue, but I'm
wondering about things like copy-pasting, bookmarking, feed readers, and
the like.

Naively, I'd expect that whatever we ended up storing internally, the
Robustness Principle would suggest we'd accept either sort of character,
but emit the older one. But since my work with non-roman character sets
is modest, naiveté is all I have.

William