2011/2/17 Platonides <platoni...@gmail.com>:
>> Finally, I completely concur with Brion that the additional "Log in
>> globally" checkbox should be removed, and a better solution be sought,
>> per 1). It's not something that users should need to think about.
>
> I'm happy with removing it *after* we get the better solution.

Is it correct that the main goal right now is to make it possible to
prevent disrupting sessions when logging into a wiki that's not part
of the "automatic login" family? If so, would it be sufficient to have
this checkbox only on the wikis that are not part of the automatic
login family?
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation