On 28/03/11 17:36, Roan Kattouw wrote:
> 2011/3/28 Tim Starling <tstarl...@wikimedia.org>:
>> Who's with me?
>>
> I don't really have a good idea of what would need to change to
> support HipHop, but if the changes aren't to intrusive I'm all for it.
>
> If we decide to do this, we should also decide when to start and when
> we want to have HPHP support working (1.18? 1.19?).

It depends on how many people are interested in it, and I'm not sure
how much work there is to do. But as long as we're careful to maintain
compatibility with Zend, we can work in trunk. Once it's ready, we can
add it to the installation docs.

It should be ready for 1.19 at the latest. If it's not done by then,
we should shelve the project.

-- Tim Starling