On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 2:50 AM, Aaron Schulz <aschulz4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (ii) Also, it would be nice if developers could all have hiphop running on
> their test wikis, so that code that's broken on hiphop isn't committed in
> ignorance. The only problem is that, last time I checked, the dependency
> list for hiphop is very considerable.

I also don't know if they've actually merged the 32bit work into their
mainline yet--I know a volunteer was working on it. If they're lacking
32bit support in the main release still, that might be a reason to hold
off for now.

I've compiled HPHP before, the dependencies aren't really that bad
(anymore), you just have to compile a custom build of libevent and
libcurl.

I know nothing of trying to get it to work on Windows, probably would
be a royal PITA without cygwin.

-Chad