Right so just to close this discussion somehow,

The bot I mentioned is now in some kind of working state and running
in several channels, I understood that you definitely don't want to
switch from current bot and I am happy with that, but since this one
is programmed in a different manner as rather a self-service bot it
could be of use to other developers or wikimedia channels who would be
in need of similar bot, it's very simple, if you join #wm-bot, have
any wikimedia cloak (or mediawiki) you can just type @add [channel] in
order to get it to your channel, it automaticaly create a new database
for your channel and make you administrator of bot for that channel,
more information is available on meta [[WM-Bot]], it has all functions
as mw-bot + some more, you are welcome to address any issues or
request more features or even change the code to your needs.

@ OQ, Platonides

It's great to know that you recovered somehow the sources of current
bot and that you are able to maintain it I am also glad to hear idea
of moving it to labs and give it the possibility to handle its
operation for more people, unfortunately I have no chance to help you
with programming since I have no knowledge of java and from what I
have read about it I am probably not even going to learn it (it can't
even do some stuff which most of lower level languages as the c++
(surprisingly even c# which isn't low level) can do and I find
necessary and everything what can be done in java can be done even in
c# so I see no point in learning two languages which can do exactly
the same (as Tim noted they are very similar), and although you would
probably hate me for being c# guy the main reason I chose it was
because it's more close to c++, which is my favorite, than java, at
least in the syntax). But to switch back to constructive discussion :)
I think I could help you to maintain the current php interface for
logs if you put sources to svn. (I know a bit of php)

Thanks to all who participated on this discussion for the ideas and responses!

Peace time :)