On 02/12/2013 05:30 PM, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
On 02/11/2013 11:25 AM, Daniel Barrett wrote:
Imagine if Wikipedia had a separate wiki for every city in the world. The same
problem would result.

I find it is easier to imagine what would happen if each language had a
separate Wikipedia.  We would end up with slightly different facts
maintained on each wiki.

Come on, this will be a similar discussion of what is the NPOV concerning the Falkland island on the English and the Spanish Wikipedia. IMHO each community should organize his wiki on it's own. Meta, Mediawiki, Commons and Wikidata already have interlanguage-communities and I think this doesn't work bad.

Wikidata will be a bit different because it will integrate itself into the wikis' structures. Therefore I think that there will be discussion. So it's really great that the developers let the consumers the choice if they wanted to use wikidata or not.

Cheers

Marco