Hi,

There are so many extensions useful to the enterprise but probably also so
many which are not useful at all or not maintained and if I wanted to start
a corporate wiki right now I would probably be very lost what to look at
and how people do things, so it seemed like a good idea to list the
extensions that ARE actually used. Also, I guess one team solved a certain
problem one way, while another solved it differenty, using a different
extension or set of extensions, so writing this out might help everybody
get new ideas/ avoid reinventing the wheel. But I guess I either asked on
the wrong list or there is not much interest at all.

Mariya