On Sun, 12 May 2013 21:26:42 -0700, Moriel Schottlender <mor...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'd like to get your opinions and critique on my very first MediaWiki
extension, which, I hope, will be helpful to other developers.
The extension is available on GitHub:
https://github.com/mooeypoo/MediaWiki-ExtensionStatus along with
screenshots and a short possible todo list.

* Your RL module should have a remote path in addition to a local one, it's
  also proper to declare the media type for your css. You should also drop
  the `@CHARSET "UTF-8"`.
* The wfMessage calls should probably be $this->msg instead.
* i18n messages are generally used for opening and closing parenthesis iirc.
* You want $this->getLanguage() not $wgLang.
* Don't mess with the error_reporting setting in extension code.

Please let me know what you think!

Moriel
(mooeypoo)