On 05/13/2013 12:26 AM, Moriel Schottlender wrote:
> I'd like to get your opinions and critique on my very first MediaWiki
> extension, which, I hope, will be helpful to other developers.

I like this idea.  I wonder if you could work with the WikiApiary site
(http://wikiapiary.com/) as you adapt this to track releases rather than
just updates in Gerrit.

I've CC'd Jamie Thingelstad of WikiApiary in case he has any insights
into this.  Maybe an API is available that you could use.

Finally, have you thought of making it possible to update the extension
in-place like WordPress does?

--
http://hexmode.com/

Imagination does not breed insanity. Exactly what does breed insanity
    is reason. Poets do not go mad; but chess-players do.
        -- G.K. Chesterson