On Sun, 12 May 2013 23:35:12 -0700, Moriel Schottlender <mor...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 2:21 AM, Daniel Friesen
<dan...@nadir-seen-fire.com>wrote:
Thanks a lot Daniel! Much appreciated.

I also noticed I should go through the styleguide to make sure I follow the proper conventions (spaces, loops, etc). I'm going to go over it all in the
next couple of days.

One quick question -- I'm not sure I understand your first comment. What do
you mean RL module? a remote path where? do you mean in the
"$wgExtensionCredits[ 'specialpage' ][]" array?

In the $wgResourceModules['ext.ExtensionStatus']. You need to set a remote
path in addition to the local one. Otherwise ResourceLoader (RL) will point
things to the wrong path in debug mode.
Since you're in an extension you can use 'remoteExtPath' => 'ExtensionStatus'.

Thanks again!

Moriel