On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 14:26:48 +0100, Bartosz Dziewoński <matma....@gmail.com>
wrote:

While I still believe that the way this was done is the correct one
(seamless warning with JS; additional confirmation step without JS),
given the lack of consensus that is apparent now and wasn't apparent
earlier (Steven was the only person who commented negatively on the
patch) I'll rework it with a less disruptive workflow (seamless
warning with JS, as before; a static short plaintext information with
no confirmation step or exact warning without JS) and link the
resulting patch here. Some useful comments were also left on the
changeset and the bug after the revert (primarily by Jon), I'll try to
address these as well (some help with the copy would be appreciated).

I have resubmitted this, sans the controversial part, split into two parts,
as https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/117437 and
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/117438 .
Humbly requesting some help with the wording of the messages.

--
Matma Rex