> The Flow team is going to work in a few weeks on automatically archiving
> talk pages, so that we can enable Flow on pages where there are already
> existing conversations. Basically, this means moving the old discussions on
> an archive page, and leaving a link for "See archived talk page" visible on
> the new Flow board.
>
> That means there'll be a minute where a currently active discussion would
> get interrupted, and have to be restarted on the new Flow board. That will
> be a pain, but it would only be a one-time inconvenience during that
> transition moment.

Interesting point. Thanks for keeping us up to date. You might like to
know, though, that on German Wikipedia most discussions about Flow
seem to focus on how to turn it off or how to keep it out of the
project altogether. Switching to Flow would require a community
consensus anyway. So could you please consider a global switch for
communities that would rather like to disable these new features
completely.

Regards,
Jürgen.

PS. We have never enabled the LiquidThreads extension neither. And the
new Beta link up right did not stay there for long.