Can we please avoid jumping to conclusions like “Ladsgroup [was] enforcing
the CoC out of their personal feelings” or that this was an “immediate
escalation”, when the only information we have in this thread is a quoted
email that the author probably never intended to be a comprehensive summary
of the situation in the first place, and which was only relayed to this
list through a non-neutral party?

Cheers,
Lucas

Am Mi., 8. Aug. 2018 um 16:45 Uhr schrieb Dan Garry <dga...@wikimedia.org>:

> On 8 August 2018 at 14:29, Alex Monk <kren...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Are you trying to ban people discussing CoC committee decisions publicly?
> > Not that it even looks like he wrote grievances.
>

> Hardly. I have absolutely nothing to do with the administration of this
> list, nor the authority to set what is discussed on this list, nor any
> involvement in the Code of Conduct, all of which you are well aware.
>
> Dan
>
> --
> Dan Garry
> Lead Product Manager, Editing
> Wikimedia Foundation

Lucas Werkmeister
Software Developer (working student)

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
https://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.