In general I would prefer to keep vulgar language out of the projects, as
it doesn't bring anything positive.
Research shows that swearing causes stress [1], and there are many ways of
showing dissatisfaction without using coarse language.

For instance, I would appreciate if there would be more interest in using
Nonviolent Communication, as it is more effective in getting the message
across than with negativity.
Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-129JLTjkQ

Regards,
Micru

[1] http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0022341

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 5:53 PM Bináris <wikipo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's what I called a very first world problem.
> This happens when American culture and behavioral standard is extended to
> an international community.
> It is not rally polite to write that F-thing (how many times has it been
> written directly or abbreviated or indirectly in this very discussion?).
> But to ban a member of the technical community from the working environment
> is really harmful.
> Although we do block people from editing Wikipedia, too, but we do it
> publicly, clearly, comparably, and by the rules of the local community, not
> by hidden rules of admin board. And not for one ugly word.
> This secret banning undermines the community, and therefore it is
> destructive.
>
> Additionally, as code of conduxt itself was discussed here, the coc file
> case was discussed here a few weeks ago, and this is the place where most
> Phabricatos users communicate,  this is a good place to discuss this case,
> too. Publicity is good.

Etiamsi omnes, ego non