Re reading this now on the ground in Austin, reminds me not to send emails in a
hurry from an airplane! So trying again - hopefully more grammatically sound
this time!

The Tech Engagement team (which includes Wikimedia Cloud Services) in the Tech
department is investing in a developer advocacy team who I hope will (amongst
other things) speak on behalf of the communities that are affected by tech
debt.

All the best,

Victoria