We'd like to share demographics of wireless usage on university campuses to learn more about what is coming and how to prepare (technology/budget).

University of Texas' spring survey is here:

         http://www.utexas.edu/its/utnet/reports/2005/PNAspring2005v6.pdf

What about yours? We'd be interested in rough counts if you don't have full reports. We'd also be interested in any surveys concerning what users are using the wireless for (ours simply focuses on statistics we gather).

William C. Green                         e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assistant Director, Services             phone:   +1 512-475-9295
ITS-Telecommunications and Networking    fax:     +1 512-471-2449
University of Texas
1 University Station Stop C3800
Austin, TX 78712