> We're looking for help from current WLAN managers. You can
> either provide general input or answer the following two
> questions. I hope in most cases you would be willing to post
> your thoughts publicly, but if you have comments that are of
> a sensitive nature, you can e-mail me directly.
>
> 1. What are the most common WLAN problems you face, either in
> the design or operation of your network, for which WLAN
> analysis tools might be helpful?

Bridging of the wired and wireless interface, and interference from
Rougue/AdHoc Wireless Networks.

> 2. Which specific available tools -- commercial or otherwise
> -- are most helpful in allowing you to do your job?

Ethereal, Allows packet capture and basic decodes on wireless frames.
Ekahau Site Survey.  Site Survey tool that also is very good at
detecting hidden networks (With appropriate card)
Network Stumbler.