We just selected Foundry wireless (AKA Rebranded Meru) in part because
they "do it different".  We are a Foundry shop and have found that
Foundry makes excellent decisions for their products so their choice to
work with Meru for their wireless solution adds to our confidence that
Meru is an excellent product.  We have done an in house demo and the
first permanent APs are going in place in the next weeks.

For what it's worth: we are piloting our first "wireless only" (i.e. no
wired data connections) residence hall this fall using the Meru/Foundry
gear.  We are that confident.

Thank you,

Gregory R. Scholz

Director of Telecommunications