From: Mark Duling
Sent:  10-10-2013, 22:17
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] For those of you on Cisco code 7.5, supporting
Bonjour, etc...

>> ... Cisco going above and beyond to accommodate Apple’s shame.

Cisco is overjoyed at the opportunity to provide themselves a
competitive advantage.  Users are overjoyed at the capability.  I
suppose most IT workers are happy to have the job security that
solving visible user-centric problems like this provides.  Lee, if I
didn't know better I'd think you've suddenly lost faith in
multi-vendor solutions.  :)