I do not know about that log, but here are things we have found.

1) Disable IPv6 (as mentioned)

2) Remove Wi-Fi network and then re-add (use the + and - buttons under the
list in System Preferences/Network)

If after doing those two you are still having problems we have had to take
the nuclear approach.  This is less if simply not getting an IP, but more
of not connecting automatically and disconnecting.

3) Remove underlying plist config files (also remove Keychain entries).  We
have had this more than I would like.  I removes all their saved wireless
networks, but improves stability.

The file for newer versions of OS X is at
/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.airport.preferences.plist

Walter Reynolds
Principal Systems Security Development Engineer
Information and Technology Services
University of Michigan
(734) 615-9438