We've been on what is now the Juniper wireless platform since around 2005, when it was Trapeze and being resold by Nortel, and we're pretty happy with it. (My running joke is that we've been through four vendors, but all on the same set of hardware!) I'd be happy to answer questions about it, or go off list if anyone wants to get into the messy details.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken