From: "Jimmy Kyriannis" <jimmy.kyrian...@nyu.edu>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:24:26 PM
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Juniper wireless

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has any experience they'd be willing to share
(online or offline) with Juniper wireless network products in a campus
environment?  We have strong experience with Cisco wireless, and may be
asked to support a Juniper environment - hoping to understand a bit
about the pros/cons and integration points/compatibility between the two
vendors' technologies from the usual various angles (RF design, AAA,
client support, mobility, etc.)

Thank you,

Jimmy
New York University