From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Jimmy Kyriannis
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:24 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Juniper wireless

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has any experience they'd be willing to share (online or
offline) with Juniper wireless network products in a campus environment?  We
have strong experience with Cisco wireless, and may be asked to support a
Juniper environment - hoping to understand a bit about the pros/cons and
integration points/compatibility between the two vendors' technologies from the
usual various angles (RF design, AAA, client support, mobility, etc.)

Thank you,

Jimmy
New York University