You certainly have my attention! We're struggling with some of our high density areas (popular study rooms, lecture halls mostly), and I'd love to hear any suggestions you have.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken