I use my x-ray vision to see what the innards are doing, and if I don’t like
what I’m seeing I melt it with my heat vision. Then I carve a new one, on the
spot- out of driftwood.  I’m pretty much the whole package.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of GT Hill
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 11:26 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Disabling LEDs on APs

Here’s an AWESOME idea (if I do say so myself). Vendors could put an infrared
status light in their APs. Of course not visible to the naked eye BUT, if you
get an older phone etc, it will see IR lights (many newer phones have IR
filters). Point your phone camera to the IR source and you’ll see the blinking
lights. Mic drop.

GT

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>>