I think this has the potential to get worse as these "game streaming" services
continue to grow. Now not only do you have the outbound control data that needs
to be low latency, but you have a big video stream coming back in.

We have one student this year (so far, that we've noticed at least) that is
using the Shadow game streaming service by Blade. This student is on wifi, not
on the wired network even though that is available to them. The Shadow game
streaming service results in a constant 63Mbps inbound stream of data. It
almost looks like this student doesn't go to class as the stream only stops at
night time (between 1am-8am). In the last 7 days, this one student has streamed
inbound over 3TB from the Shadow game service. I could be off here, but at
63Mbps 3TB is about 4.5 days of streaming. And remember, this is on wifi. I
kinda feel sorry for their roommates/neighbors that may be on that same access
point.

-Christopher