I could be missing the product you are suggesting, but the only dual radio products I can find our base station products. I not looking for a base station, I am looking for something client facing. Further, I see no mention of VLAN support.

-Matt

jeffrey thomas wrote:

Airmatrix can do that.

www.defactowireless.com

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:17:30 -0400, "Matt Liotta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>