Patrick would be able to provide you with more/better info. But here is
a quick rundown.

On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 15:25 -0500, Doug Ratcliffe wrote:
> I'm sold.  Anyone wanna buy me some?  COMNET has nice pricing on CPE's, but
> are there any discounts on the AU's?
I believe there are two versions of the AU available (the lower end one
is software upgradeable)

>  There's so many parts it seems between
> the blade chassis and that, I don't even know what parts that I'd need to
> order.
The blade Chassis is for power, you can also buy individual power bricks
for the AUs. The chassis provides the benifit of redundant power to each
IDU. and a clean install. the Chassis will also work with other types of
Alvarion AUs, I believe.

> Also, I was concerned with the blade chassis that 200' of LMR400 would be
> too lossy to be useful - or does this have some kind of low frequency IF
> signalling that's used on the cable itself?  Some equipment I've noticed
> uses a much lower frequency up the tower that even LMR175 could be used.
Its cat5 from the chassis to the AU, the chassis is just for power.

> Can I use this on an non-live, unipole, AM radio tower?
>
> Thanks

Your welcome,

Ryan