From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Erskine
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 11:40 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Google makes it official -- putting up $4.6 billion

Ten years is a good run, Travis.

I wish you would listen to what I post rather than figure out some
"smart" response.
You have whined and whined about Google, yet you feel that the ILECs are
not
a threat.

Besides the fact that you won a legal battle or two, you have no reason
not to
appropriate the *facts*.  Yet you choose not to do that.

Ok, help yourself.  Go tilt at the Google windmill but while you do
that, maybe
you will check six once in a while?  Because "6" is FTTH and 700 MHz in
the
hands of the ILECs.  You may not believe that, and I personally could
give a
RATZ hinderst parts one way or the other, but put it in your note book
and
come back to me in two years...  There are a lot of folks here who will
tell you
that I am not often wrong ... even though they don't like me worth a
damn.

Choose your enemies however you want.  Me, I think I will choose mine
with a dash of common sense.

-m-

--------

--------