From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 7:51 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA]was Advertising now lying competition

Travis,

   If you read in their TOS or UAP you would probably find what they call a
"best effort" clause. The truth of the matter is if your service is better
and your subs are leaving for "what is supposed to be" a faster service - -
- - they will be back. If your competitors have to resort to bald face lies
in their advertising to gain subs - then they are lying in other places as
well. We all know the old saying "you can fool some of the people some of
the time, but you can never fool all the people all the time." Time will
tell on these folks and I think if you are patient (that's easy for me to
say - I understand) then time always tells its tales. Keep on doing what you
do in delivering fast internet and great service. Those subscribers won't
tarry long till they tell your competition them to come get their junk.

GL,
Mac

----

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at
ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

----