I agree fully with these analagees, but...

I was more specically asking what was better about the chip designs.

I can compare the design of a Celeron4 to a Pentium4, and know exactly why
the Pentium was a faster chip for some type applications.
(front side Bus speed, larger level1 cache, etc)

What makes the 600's PowerPC processor so good?

Will it give us better Nic Throughput, or Software processing better?

I'm wondering if its just better because of faster buses, or faster
Processing power?

I realize the RISC has a streamlined command set for faster processing, but
I also thought the MIPs did to on the 532.

And the Atheros is brand spanking new, and know absolutely nothing about
that yet.

I also heard the claims that low end new SBC were so much faster (such as
StarOS's sub $75 board), and I learned it couldn't perform worth jack,
compared to the full 533Mhz systems.  The difference between a 4mbps speed
test each way to a 15 mbps speed test each way, ( Test generated by the
Radio unit.)

PS. The 433AH does look very exciting. Has a streamlined chip, higher MHZ,
cost effective, and one more slot! Possibly the perfect AP/SU board,
customers have been waiting for from MT.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband