Looking at this from an outside point of view I'm awfully confused on the
simplicity or complexity of learning StarOS.

We have both ends of the poles as well as a middle ground - very easy to
very hard.  Would those of you who stated their opinion on the difficulty
level mind sharing their other network gear experience, please?

This is very very valuable information -- "But to go full speed, the WDS
Bridging config used 50% more processing power to pass the same amount of
traffic."  Thanks!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343