Tom,

I will get you off list regarding the Manhattan work.

As far as the 300 Mb link you got it should be a Horizon radio not an
Airpair. I don't have the slightest idea how you ever got that price
from someone but it was an exceptional deal. MSRP for a 200 Mb standard
(not high power) with 2' antennas and install kits is $19,500. Consider
another $1k for for the additional 100 mb of bandwidth and $1k for high
power and you are looking at a $21,500 MSRP. Given your purchase price
that equals a 50% or so discount on the product. This is not the
Dragonwave normal discount.

Bob