My personal opinion regarding point-to-point links is that it boils down solely
to price & technical specifications

When talking about Point-to-Point links (as opposed to a Point-to-Multipoint
system) -- company sustainability / support (be it Dragonwave vs. Trango) isn't
really that crucial, given that (1) most WISPs should know how to setup and
configure their own radios and (2) most point-to-point links sit as a
"self-contained" system

To illustrate

1. How much support is really "needed" on a point-to-point link -- if by now,
you can't figure out how to install one of these links with at the most some
basic phone support, then you may need to rethink whether or not you should be
in the WISP business =)

That said...after an initial learning curve, and assuming that radios are
properly installed (e.g., grounded, etc) -- point-to-points are generally
"forgotten about" in the network

So, say you buy a point-to-point Trango or Dragonwave backhaul -- you install
it...works fine -- 36 months later Trango or Dragonwave goes completely bankrupt

Who cares? For your next link...go buy a
Trango/Dragonwave/Ceragon/Harris/Nera/whatever -- the installed link will
continue to work -- and by then, you'll be looking to upgrade your backhauls
anyways

-Charles