Sure... at the end of the day I guess that is all I care about too.  But if
your ODU fails in two years... and the company you purchased it from no
longer exists... your kinda screwed aren't you?  Long term support should
always be taken into consideration.

For instance... look at Motorola/Orthogon.  They end of lifed the PtP 400...
but are going to support it with firmware releases, etc. for another five
years.  I don't think anyone doubts that it is going to happen either.

I'm not saying Trango is about to go under... ultimately there is no way to
really know since they are a private company.  I personally have concerns
about the company though... and it is something you should consider before
you buy the gear.  Obviously though... not everyone shares this view.

Daniel White
3-dB Networks
http://www.3dbnetworks.com