Only half of the truth.

Was the quote less... yes.  Is it related to the conversation right now (i.e.
Apex line vs. Dragonwave)... no.

NOT APPLES TO APPLES.

The particular quote was for a Trango GIGA line, not APEX (need for T-1 ports).
 In order to get the reliability needed, we had to quote a higher dish size
with the GIGA because of modulation issues.  The GIGA line will bring down the
throughput during rain in order to keep the link going but not automatically
bring it back to normal speeds.  It is a brief time period but you have to
bring the link down in order to fix it and up to +300mbps again.  Because this
customer has HIGH SLAs we had to be very careful that the link didn't go down.
With a comparable Dragonwave, we were able to quote a smaller dish size due to
automatic modulation.  So, because of the raw cost of smaller dishes and then
leasing costs of less space due to smaller dishes, the Dragonwave quote came in
lower.  This is an exception and not a rule.

If it were not for the need of the T-1 ports, everything would have been normal
pricing because the APEX line does speed up without the need of bringing the
link down.  This is the most popular option right now so there is a little
misunderstanding.

APPLES TO APPLES, the Trango APEX product will be 10-20% lower cost.  Bottom
line.

-Jeff