From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Kevin Suitor
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:50 AM
To: jefftho...@fastmail.fm; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3650Mhz and Wimax Vendors

Folks,

I was offline yesterday so didn't see this thread until this morning.  I cannot
sit on my hands and not answer this libelous statement about Redline.

Here are the facts:

- the company is very well backed by a group of blue chip private equity
investors including Matrix, USVP and GF Equity
- the chairman and founder, is one of richest families in Canada, is heavily
invested (largest investors in the company) and highly committed

- we have $5M+ cash in the bank and have raised another $10M as announced
during our last investor conference call
- we had a cash flow positive Q1 and have around $20M in working capital

Kevin

Redline Communications Inc.
Kevin Suitor
Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
302 Town Centre Blvd. Markham, ON L3R 0E8 CANADA
o: +1 905.948.2299     f: +1 647.723.0451     m: +1 416.508.1252
Skype:   ksuitor
e-mail:  ksui...@redlinecommunications.com
Web:     www.redlinecommunications.com

Advancing Broadband Wireless - Putting WiMAX in Motion Think green before
printing this email