The Contains FCC ID: PPD-AR5BXB63 means that the laptop contains a
certified module.  EEEPC or whoever the manufacturer is, still had to
get a Declaration of Conformity covering the laptop, module, likely
peripherals, and AC adapter.  What they didn't have to do is get a new
full certification for the system.  Just a DoC.  A DoC still requires a
lab test but it is cheaper than a full cert.

-Hal