I gotta agree.  One other nice thing with the EZRJ45 system is
because the wires stick out the end of the plug as far as you
want.  You can verify the order, or pull them out and push them back
in.  THEN, you can grab the excess and pull until the jacket is as
far up the plug as possible, THEN crimp.  I can't tell you how many
crimps I've come across where the technician didn't get the jacket
crimped and a mm of strands shows before the plug.

They also work with either stranded or solid wire so you don't have
to have both or KNOW the difference between pointed or spade crimp
points.  I put the inventor of this crimp system in the same league
as the geek who came up with sticky notes.

Mike