REMINDER TO PROVIDE INPUT

WISPA is researching the possibility of putting on a Trade Show this spring.
We put up a survey last week for you to answer basic questions as to what you
would like to see in this show.  As of Tuesday we had about 40 responses, far
below the 300+ members and many more non-members who subscribe to this list.
We are leaving the survey up until Friday evening so members have seven days to
fill out this brief survey.  If you have not filled out the survey please go
to:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wsWAhIYE3XfDaKLojwMeNQ_3d_3d

Also a list serve has been set up specifically for the organization of the
trade show, you can subscribe to this list by going to:

One more reminder on Friday then your chance for helping us plan this is done.
Thanks for your time.

Forbes Mercy

WISPA - Promotions Committee Chair

<<winmail.dat>>