Thank you Eje:

Sadly I fear, many folks do not understand or take into account how important
our personal role is in the government.
- until recently perhaps

Thank you for the reminder.

Now back to wireless chat :-)

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.