The problem with politicians is simple.

They have stopped thinking along the lines of what is right and wrong morally
Instead - they think along the lines of legality:  is this legal or illegal.

If there is no law to stop something - then its considered legal - even if
morally wrong!

In seminary I had to study words a whole bunch - amazing what you learn when
you break apart a word down to its roots...

Poli Tics   = Multi  Bloodsuckers ;-)

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.