On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 00:06 -0600, Eje Gustafsson wrote:
> I could really go at it and say that Americans should be ASHAMED of
> themselves.

I agree.  It is absolutely shameful to see the turnouts.  It is MORE
shameful that this is pointed out by you (don't be offended, it's not
intended that way).  It is, however, reality that too many Americans are
unwilling to participate in politics in any way other than complaining.
FWIW, I have NEVER missed the opportunity to vote in ANY election (all
the way down to the local ones).  The fact that sometimes a higher
percentage of active voters differ in their opinion does not mean my
vote doesn't count.  It just means that I should work harder to teach
people how to think.  :-)

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://store.wispgear.net/    * Wired or Wireless Networks       *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!  *