How come we don't hear any one suggesting a show in Denver or Salt Lake?
Pretty much the center of the country with MAJOR airline hubs direct to all
points.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 9:03 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [Wispashow] Decision on WISPA Show

I have a fridge full of beer you are welcome to.  I'll bring the whole
fridge if I can go somewhere the weather isn't disgusting.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts."
--- Winston Churchill

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Robert West
<robert.w...@just-micro.com>wrote:

> Yes, and notice how Josh suddenly clammed up once it was settled to all
> crash at his house and drink his beer, break his Playstation3 and
embarrass
> him in front of all his neighbors at 3 in the morning......
>
> I see how things are, Josh.  After all we've been through together you
have
> to turn into this.
>
> Bob

Herding