Eje,

I always respect your opinons but let me play "devils advocate". I
agree file-sharing is being forced down ISP's throats, so we have to
deal with it. Many compare ISPs to utilities. I come from a background
working for and with electric companies. If you overload their network
you will be cut off and fined.

-RickG