12M subscribers * $15 per month=$180M per month
Assuming 50% for wages and server/bandwidth costs that is still $90M per month.
Another 20% for layers and 10% for the management and there is still
$36M per month.
Even if there was only 1% left over that is $1.8M per month to play
with just from WoW.

With that much coming in it should be better than it is.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 12:23 AM, Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:
> They announced they broke 12M actually.
>
> On 2/15/10, Mike Hammett <wispawirel...@ics-il.net> wrote:
>> You might be off on your tens of thousands within hours bit with WoW...
>> There's 11.5M as of the end of 2008 that use the service and most are
>> addicts...  I'd be wiling to say 2M within the first couple hours and 6M in
>> the first day.
>>

>> -----
>> Mike Hammett
>> Intelligent Computing Solutions
>> http://www.ics-il.com

>>> speed. All I do is select one torrent file and start a torrent download.