Local phone company here just expanded their DSL coverage area and mailed
out fliers to everyone for $15 DSL. I see no mention of it being a
promotional price. One person said as long as you have it they will not
raise the rate from $15. Think its for 768k service. Anyways we are getting
about 1 person a day switching from our $35/month/768k wireless service to
this DSL. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to retain these
customers???? They are not even giving us a chance to offer them a lower
price as they all already have the DSL turned on and been using it for a
month before they cancel ours.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
P.O. Box 126