The joys of x86 hardware...lower cost with a chance of additional
discussion.

I've not looked at a price for the card individually as I have not needed
it, but maybe we can get an MSRP for it?  If it's another $25 or something
who cares, but I have been told verbally it is much much higher.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill