K- be sure to call newegg at 3am when your core router is acting up
and have them walk you thru a solution.

Sorry- I just don't like seeing IS bashed when I think their pricing
is fair- you're buying HW, support, and profit. Aren't you guys in
business yourself? Would you let your customers modify your Internet
service equipment so they could save a few bucks by not buying from
you since you charge more?
Is your router really the device on your network where your decisions
are made on price only?  Ok- said my bit!  Don't want to sound all
crabby or anything. (:
Thanks,
‘S

---
Sent mobile (and probably one handed while driving!)