It's a PTMP setup - And yes, the problem is only on the far side. (CPE
location)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Tranzeo - Again.....

Is this a Tranzeo ptmp or ptp link?

Keep in mind Tranzeo is 802.11 and carries the MAC address problem with
devices behind the station.

Are the issues isolated to the far side of the Tranzeo and nothing else?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill